- Philips Sonicare ProResults Compact sonic toothbrush heads
- 4 pack Mini - HX6024
- Focused Clean
- Sonicare snap-on electric toothbrush head
- The smaller brush head size of the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush HX6024 replacement brushes helps you easily maneuver the brush to focus on hard-to-reach areas.
Designed to optimize performance
Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
Thorough clean feeling in your mouth
Brush head design maximizes sonic motion
Contoured bristles fit the natural shape of your teeth
Angled, radial-trimmed bristles expands the area covered
A brush head that fits multiple handles
Snap-on brush head
Easy to maneuver to focus on hard-to-reach areas
Small brush head size helps you focus in tight places
- Snap-on brush head
- Easy brush head placement and handle cleaning
- Angled radial-trimmed bristles
- The curved surface area created by angled, radial-trimmed bristles helps maintain contact with the surfaces of the teeth and gums as the brush head pivots, covering a larger surface area without increasing the size of the brush head.
- Contoured bristles
- These Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush bristles are trimmed in a contoured pattern to fit the natural shape of teeth. The peaks and valleys along the length of the brush head are ergonomically designed to follow teeth topography and fit in between teeth so you're less likely to miss places when you brush.
- Maximize cleaning performance
- Thoughtful design and precision engineering ensure that when this Philips Sonicare replacement brushes are combined with the sonic motion and flexible brushing modes, you get a thorough clean.
- Reminder bristles
- Reminder bristles let's you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective. Replace your brush heads every 3 months.
- Small brush head
- The contoured bristle design on a smaller surface cleans as thoroughly as other Sonicare brush heads while allowing you to reach problem areas your dentist may have pointed out. This design helps you reach and focus on tight places where plaque and stains can hide.
Operating time: For optimal results, a new brush head is recommended every three months.
Replacement: Reminder Bristles fade when a replacement is needed.
Hygienic travel cap: 4 pcs
Ease of use
Suitable for these models: FlexCare+, FlexCare, HealthyWhite, HydroClean, EasyClean