OMRON is complementing its range of compressor nebulisers with the new NE-C801KD. With a lightweight (approx. 270 g),
handy design and a sound level of 46 dB the NE-C801 allows for a very quiet and comfortable operation.
The NEC801KD nebkit also features OMRONs Virtual Valve Technology (V.V.T.) ensuring an efficient drug delivery.
This product was developed in conjunction with respiratory therapists for the successful treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, allergies and other respiratory disorders.
The compressor forces air to the nebuliser kit. When the air enters the nebuliser kit, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
- This is a medical device. Operate the device only as instructed by your doctor and/or respiratory therapist.
- Lightest OMRON compressor nebulizer (approx. 270 g)
- V.V.T. nebuliser technology
- Low sound level (46 dB)
- Easy maintenance
- Small footprint
- Inhalation Attachments
- Child Mask (PVC)
- Infant Mask (PVC)
- Spare Air Filters × 5
- AC adapter
- Storage Bag
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty card
- Technical data
- Product description: Compressor Nebuliser
- Model: NE-C801KD (NE-C801S-KDE)
- Rating (AC adapter): 100 - 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60Hz
- (Compressor Nebuliser):
- 12V 0.8A
- Operating Condition: Intermittent operation 20min. ON / 40min. OFF
- Storage Temperature/
- Weight: Approx. 270g (compressor only)
- Dimensions: Approx. 142 (W) × 72 (H) × 98 (D) mm
- 3 years manufacturers warranty